The Branding Journal is an independent online journal that publishes information and resources about branding strategies worldwide.
The website reports on the importance of branding within marketing strategies and how it empowers organizations and shapes consumer behavior around the world.
- What is Brand Equity?
- Case Study: BeyondMinds’ Branding Journey
- How to Successfully Stretch Your Brand Into Gen Z’s Digital World
- B2B Branding: B2B Does Not Mean Boring to Boring
- Entries Now Open for London International Awards (LIA) 2021
- MasterClass Unveils a New Visual Identity That Underscores Diversity of Thought and Knowledge
- Interview With Ken Segall – the Ad Man Who Placed the ‘i’ in iMac
- Audio Branding: Now’s the Time for Brands to Invest in Their Sonic Identity