The Branding Journal is an independent online journal that publishes information and resources about branding strategies worldwide.
The website reports on the importance of branding within marketing strategies and how it empowers organizations and shapes consumer behavior around the world.
- MasterClass Unveils a New Visual Identity That Underscores Diversity of Thought and Knowledge
- Interview With Ken Segall – the Ad Man Who Placed the ‘i’ in iMac
- Audio Branding: Now’s the Time for Brands to Invest in Their Sonic Identity
- What Is Co-Branding?
- Reuters Events Launches Strategic Marketing USA – Setting the Future of Marketing
- Brand Evolution: How to Develop a Non-offensive Brand
- Interview with Charlotte Holroyd on Ethical Branding
- How To Brand a Podcast – “La Poudre” Case Study