The Branding Journal is an independent online journal that publishes information and resources about branding strategies worldwide.
The website reports on the importance of branding within marketing strategies and how it empowers organizations and shapes consumer behavior around the world.
- What Brands Can Learn From a Last Will and Testament
- Case Study: Visit Estonia
- Green Design: An Introduction by Sustainable Designer Emma Fanning
- Hot New Branding Course – Join Branding Now
- The Best Online Branding Courses & MOOCs in 2021
- Learning from the Gap Logo Redesign Fail
- Luxury Branding: An Introduction by Philippe Mihailovich
- All You Need To Know About Brand Image