The Branding Journal is an independent online journal that publishes information and resources about branding strategies worldwide.
The website reports on the importance of branding within marketing strategies and how it empowers organizations and shapes consumer behavior around the world.
- Interview with Charlotte Holroyd on Ethical Branding
- How To Brand a Podcast – “La Poudre” Case Study
- The Difference Between Logo Design and Branding
- Top 10 Branding Books In 2019
- Brand Strategy & Visual Identity for Layton Preparatory School in Nigeria
- Ethical Branding: A Guide For Creating More Ethical Brands
- Will Baileys’ new brand extension, Baileys Iced Coffee, grow the brand?
- The Ultimate Guide to Build Your Brand Through Targeted And Valuable Content